A programmer is a device which converts caffeine into code.
Coffee is indeed an omnipresent drink in many different science fields – probably for its property of aiding concentration and focus over a short period of time. In the field of software development, just think about the Java platform and programming language, named after a coffee, whose symbol is a cup and certain constructs are called beans. Many programmers declare themselves coffee addicts, and present guides to coffee roasting and brewing.
Do you drink coffee? What is your idea of its benefits and advantages? Here we are sharing 10 reasons why programmers love coffee.
- Nothing else comes close to providing as many antioxidants as coffee. Antioxidants strengthen your ability to fight infection and disease.
- You get De-stressed by just smelling coffee.
- Studies have shown that people who use caffeine are less likely to develop Parkinson’s disease.
- If you drink alcohol, then Coffee can be the savior of your liver.
- Those who drink four or more cups of coffee were about 10 percent less likely to be depressed than those who had never touched the java.
- Coffee also acts as a mild antidepressant.
- Women who drink three or more cups of coffee a day are much less likely to develop skin cancer than those who don’t.
- Coffee also helps in burning fat.
- Coffee helps you in not developing diabetes
- You become active and can even work the whole night by drinking coffee.
Drink coffee, hire us.